Badge Summary: create a hand-drawn animation that you can to teach others something new.
Intro & Challenge
Student Example (this is what you will be creating)
Below is the final project done by a student last year.
Stuff You Need
- an iPad
- the Animation app by Do Ink
- a stylus (optional)
Training Tutorials YOU MUST MAKE THESE ANIMATIONS
Create a hand-drawn animation using the skills you have just learned with the tutorial projects. The subject of your animation can be anything that you are studying about in class. Your audience is your fellow classmates.
Quality Checklist (before you turn in your project to be graded)
- Your animation has clear and easy to understand drawings.
- You use the three different types of animation you learned from the tutorials. For example, you have something move across the screen, you have something stay still as something else moves and you use wiggle text.
- You have a narration that is clear with no background noise and is at the correct volume.
- Your animation is at least 30 seconds long.
You have earned this badge if you have...
- you've done the three tutorials projects and you have posted those videos on your student blog
- you've sent Mr. Flick the link to that post
- you've done your own animation and you have posted the video on your student blog
- you've sent Mr. Flick a link to that post